Those who require to carry out the duties of a SWL1/2.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of SWL1 responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SWL2 responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SWM responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Identify non-technical skills.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of risk perception and assessment.
- Explain the differences between a risk and a hazard.
- Identify risk control measures.
- Apply effective communications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of what is included in a safe work pack (SWP).
- Demonstrate an effective site safety briefing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Sentinel system.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Must hold the required medical level.
- COSS must be held for SWL1.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PASS THE COURSE?
Your track safety card will be updated to include SWL1/SWL2 as appropriate.
Initial – Maximum 8 candidates
Cost £308.65 (3 days) Plus Sentinel Charges of £7.00
Recert – Maximum 4 candidates
Cost £122.53 (0.5 Day) Plus Sentinel Charges of £7.00
CHOOSE THE DATES
None of the above dates suitable? No problem. We can arrange courses on request. Please call us on 01925 813897.