Those who will undertake the duties of a SSOWP.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate the SWP planning process.
- Demonstrate Safe Systems of Work.
- Understand the roles in the planning process.
- Be able to source relevant information to produce a SWP.
- Plan a Line Blockage.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Must hold the required medical level.
- A SSOWP pre-training assessment must be completed.
- COSS/IWA must be held for the conversion course.
- Have a good level of literacy.
4 days Initial/3 days Conversion.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PASS THE COURSE?
Your track safety card will be updated to include Probationary SSOWP. You must complete the SSOWP workplace assessment within 4 months.
Maximum Numbers 8
Initial conversation – £412.05 (3 days) Plus Sentinel Fees of £3.50
Initial (non COSS) – £471.50 (4 days) Plus Sentinel Fees of £3.50
Recert – £287.97 (2 days) Plus Sentinel Fees of £3.50
CHOOSE THE DATES
None of the above dates suitable? No problem. We can arrange courses on request. Please call us on 01925 813897.