Those who are required to place protection for an Engineers Possession.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Lifesaving Rules.
- Know the role and responsibilities of a PS.
- Understand and demonstrate a good level of both written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrate the procedures for the safe placing and removal of possession protection.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Must hold the required medical level.
- COSS/IWA must be held.
- Have a good level of literacy.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PASS THE COURSE?
Your track safety card will be updated to include Probationary (P) PS. You must complete the PS workplace assessment within 4 months and must be accompanied at all times until this is done.
Maximum Numbers 8
Initial cost – £86.34 Plus Sentinel Charges of £3.50
Recert – £86.34 Plus Sentinel Charges of £3.50
CHOOSE THE DATES
None of the above dates suitable? No problem. We can arrange courses on request. Please call us on 01925 813897.