Those who require to Access an OLEC designated site.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the limits of their personal authority.
- Describe briefly, the main component parts of the OLE.
- Describe the main hazards and risks associated with OLEC sites.
- Follow the safe access procedure.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Complete relevant records and pass them to the appropriate person.
- Follow recording and reporting procedures.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Must hold the required medical level.
- PTS AC must be held.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PASS THE COURSE?
Your track safety card will be updated to include OLEC 1
Maximum Numbers 8
Cost – £86.34 Plus Sentinel Charges of £3.50
CHOOSE THE DATES
None of the above dates suitable? No problem. We can arrange courses on request. Please call us on 01925 813897.