COSS holders who are required to receive an Overhead Line Permit (Form C). Responsible for a group working with 2.75m of the OLE.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements when working within 2.75m of the OLE.
- Understand and identify components of the OLE system.
- Understand the planning and isolation process.
- Understand the role of the Nominated Person and the OLP brief.
- Accurately complete the relevant sections of an OLP.
- Understand the process when relieved of duty and handback.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- You must have a valid sponsor who will complete the booking form.
- You must hold both current PTS AC competence and COSS.
- Have a good level of literacy.
1/2 day (OLP and CRP 1 day together)
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PASS THE COURSE?
Your Sentinel Track Safety card will be updated to include COSS OLP. Your workplace assessments must also include the OLP element.
Maximum Numbers 8
Cost – £44.98 (0.5 Day) Plus Sentinel Charges of £3.50
CHOOSE THE DATES
None of the above dates suitable? No problem. We can arrange courses on request. Please call us on 01925 813897.