COSS holders who are required to receive a Conductor Rail Permit. Responsible for a group working within 300mm of an uncovered conductor rail (DCCR Level 1).
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements for a CRP.
- Understand and identify components of the DCCR system.
- Understand the planning and isolation process.
- Understand the 3 risk levels when working on or near conductor rails.
- Understand the different issuers of CRP and the CRP brief.
- Demonstrate use of a LLT and the Test Before Touch rule.
- Accurately complete the relevant sections of a CRP.
- Understand the process when relieved of duty and handback.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- You must have a valid sponsor who will complete the booking form.
- You must hold both current PTS DCCR competence and COSS.
- Have a good level of literacy.
1/2 day (OLP and CRP 1 day together)
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PASS THE COURSE?
Your Sentinel Track Safety card will be updated to include COSS CRP. Your workplace assessments must also include the CRP element.
Candidates 8 Maximum
Cost £44.98 (0.5 Day) Plus Sentinel Fees of £3.50
CHOOSE THE DATES
None of the above dates suitable? No problem. We can arrange courses on request. Please call us on 01925 813897.