This course is designed to suit those will undertake the duties of an AOD Points Operator.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Lifesaving Rules.
- Know the role and responsibilities of a AOD PO.
- Understand and demonstrate a good level of both written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrate their knowledge and ability to manually operate power points motors in line with the relevant rules and regulations.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Must hold the requires medical level
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS and IWA or COSS
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PASS THE COURSE?
Your track safety card will be update to include AOD PO
Maximum Numbers 8
Initial cost – £127.70 Plus Sentinel Costs of £3.50
Recert – £127.70 Plus Sentinel Costs of £3.50
CHOOSE THE DATES
None of the above dates suitable? No problem. We can arrange courses on request. Please call us on 01925 813897.